Monday, October 29, 2007

Rain rain and well more rain

Last week we got into a nice weather pattern, well nice for those of us who love rain. I think we ended up getting rain for 4 or 5 straight days, finally leaving on Saturday mid day. It did tie up traffic a lot, but I love the rain so I thought it was nice. It did help with the drought somewhat too. Now with that gone we get our first taste of fall cold. Even started up a fire last night! We will moderate more through the middle of the week, but not by much, I think fall is finally here to stay for a while. I'll have some pics of the rainy weather up soon! Stay tuned weatherheads!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.